- Real time imaging
- Large imaging volume
- Full depth of field through volume
- Rapid image acquisition
- Simple, rugged design
- No moving parts
- Small and lightweight
- Deploy from buoy, ROV, AUV, vessel
- Deploy to 6,000 m depth (custom models)
- In-situ observation
- Automatic cell counting
- No staining or prep
- 0.5 µm resolution
- Variable numerical aperture
- X–Y–Z translation stage
- Instantaneous water sampling
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Standard cuvette 12 x 12 x 45 mm
- Compatible with all software
- 2 micron resolution
- Biomedical applications
e.g. urine testing
- Collect / reconstruct full size holograms at 16 frames per second.
- 4D analysis of holograms in volume and time
- Open data formats
- Particles and microorganisms can be detected, sized, counted and characterized automatically.
Our microscopes use a laser (A) and camera (B) to image, count, size and characterize objects in any body of water within the sample area (C).
Resolution extends to objects as small as 0.5 µm and as large as 3 mm.
Our software generates live 3D & 4D holograms (D).
Staining and prep required
Constrains objects to plane
No staining or prep
Capture movement of objects in 3D.