Microscopy for the bigger picture.
Inwater Holographic Microscope Systems.
Real-time, in-situ observation of particles and micro-organisms in all aquatic environments.
- Real time imaging
- NEW high speed pulsed laser
- Large imaging volume
- Full depth of field through volume
- Rapid image acquisition
- Tested at towing speeds of 4 knots
- Simple, rugged design
- No moving parts
- Small and lightweight
- Deploy from buoy, ROV, AUV, vessel
- Deploy to 6,000 m depth (custom models)
- In-situ observation
- Automatic cell counting
- No staining or prep
- 0.5 µm resolution
- Variable numerical aperture
- X–Y–Z translation stage
- Instantaneous liquid sampling
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Standard cuvettes 12 x 12 x 45 mm
- Compatible with all software
- 2 micron resolution
- Biomedical, environmental, industrial applications
- NEW Teachers Workbook of lab ideas
- Collect / reconstruct full size holograms at 16 frames per second.
- 4D analysis of holograms in volume and time
- Open data formats
- NEW Quantitative Phase Imaging
- Particles and microorganisms can be detected, sized, counted and characterized automatically.
∞ better technology
The most powerful microscopy system available.
lag time real-time data
times more spatial resolution
times faster image acquisition
times faster hologram reconstruction