Microscopy for the bigger picture.
Inwater Holographic Microscope Systems.
Real-time, in-situ observation of particles and micro-organisms in all aquatic environments.
- Real time imaging
- Large imaging volume
- Full depth of field through volume
- Rapid image acquisition
- Simple, rugged design
- No moving parts
- Small and lightweight
- Deploy from buoy, ROV, AUV, vessel
- Deploy to 6,000 m depth (custom models)
- In-situ observation
- Automatic cell counting
- No staining or prep
- 0.5 µm resolution
- Variable numerical aperture
- X–Y–Z translation stage
- Instantaneous liquid sampling
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Standard cuvettes 12 x 12 x 45 mm
- Compatible with all software
- 2 micron resolution
- Biomedical, environmental, industrial applications
- Collect / reconstruct full size holograms at 16 frames per second.
- 4D analysis of holograms in volume and time
- Open data formats
- Particles and microorganisms can be detected, sized, counted and characterized automatically.
∞ better technology
The most powerful microscopy system available.
lag time real-time data
times more spatial resolution
times faster image acquisition
times faster hologram reconstruction
Our microscopes use a laser (A) and camera (B) to image, count, size and characterize objects in any body of water within the sample area (C).
Resolution extends to objects as small as 0.5 µm and as large as 3 mm.
Our software generates live 3D & 4D holograms (D).
Staining and prep required
Constrains objects to plane
No staining or prep
Capture movement of objects in 3D.
Vote for 4Deep to win the Globe & Mail's Small Business Challenge Contest!
Click here to cast your vote and help us win $100,000 to put into further development of our innovative products.